Monday, July 13, 2009

2 Summers Full of Weddings - 2008 - Part II


In the middle of July 2008, we once again loaded up the shop, but this time moved it to Cullman, Alabama, which is up above Birmingham, for the 2nd Coleman boy to get married. Ryan Coleman is my cousin, and just may be one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet (yes I'm biased). Ryan married Jessica Bartlett, who is also from Cullman, and I must admit that since it was in the middle of July, I was somewhat dreading an outside reception in a park. However, it beautiful and was not as bad as I expected, but I cannot lie....it was HOT!

Jessica and all of the bridesmaids. The flowers were all white mixed with all different types of greenery. White hydrangeas, white calla lilies, white casablanca lilies, bells of ireland and white roses with sprigeria, tai leaves, italian ruscus, salal and hypericum berries.
A shot of the church & ceremony from the balcony.
Ryan and Jess headed out of the church to the reception.
(I also have a couple of pictures out of order here, but I guess when you're trying
to catch up on 6 or 7 wedding posts, I am lucky it's just a couple)



The unity candle ....

The pew markers......


The arrangement for the sanctuary...
Jessica's bouquet.....

The arrangement for the foyer as you entered the church sitting on the mantle...

Outside at the park....getting ready for the reception.

Under the tent...all the tables and decorations ready to go!

At the reception...the beginning of the food tables...



Ryan and Jessica are coming up on their 1 year anniversary and are headed out this week on their anniversary trip to New York City
(I'm so jealous)! Hope you guys have a great trip and a year late,
thanks for letting us be a part of such a fun occasion!
Love you both and War Eagle!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs