Friday, July 24, 2009

A 2009 Summer Full of Weddings - Harvin/Kineard

If you know me, you know it is almost unheard of for me to be without one of my cameras. However, after we finished setting up the church for Kendall and Ryan's wedding, I realized I didn't have either camera and didn't have time to go get one before having to change and be back at the church. So, cell phone pictures will have to be sufficient.
This was the wedding of Kendall Harvin & Ryan Kineard. When I asked Kendall what she liked or what were thoughts about flowers, decorations, etc., she said, "The dresses are brown, I want to use hot pink as the accent color and I love sunflowers. Other than that, it's up to you....I don't care". I will be the first one to admit that I was a little concerned about what sunflowers and hot pink roses (one of the few flowers that come in a true hot pink) would look like with brown dresses. But with a touch of green and finished off with salal, I think they turned out to be some of my favorite summer bouquets. They looked extremely festive and happy.








Thanks Kendall & Ryan for the opportunity to be a part of such a great day.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs