Friday, July 24, 2009

A 2009 Summer Full of Weddings - Watson/Harris

Paige & Jonathan Get Married.............
June 27, 2009
Well if you know me, I'm sure you know Paige. On June 27th, Paige Watson married Jonathan Harris, at First Baptist Church in Blakely. Paige is like my little sister, so everything about this wedding had to be just perfect, or as close as I could get it! It consumed the majortiy of my thoughts for months, but totally consumed my life for the last 3 weeks. However, all parties involved survived the planning, we did have lots of fun and I am super
proud of how everything turned out. Below are pictures of the Bridesmaids Luncheon, a couple of shots of the Rehearsal Dinner, the church, the reception and some shots of family and friends at the reception.

This first picture is Jonathan & Paige's Engagement Picture taken at Coheelee Creek.

At the Bridesmaid's Luncheon, Paige and her bridesmaids and family.


























































The Rehearsal Dinner




















First Baptist Church
Blakely, Georgia






































Paige's dresses were black with ivory sashes. All of the flowers were white and pale pink. In all of her arrangements we used different mixtures of Eskimo roses, Anna Roses, White Stargazer Lilies, Pink Larkspur, white Hydrangeas, Pink Peonies, Pink Cymbidium Orchids, White Dendrobium Orchids, White fugis, Bells of Ireland and Queen Anne's Lace.




























Paige's Bouquet
















































































































Above- Paige's brother, Collier and his wife of 11 months, Amanda. If you continue reading
and scroll down you will see the blog about their wedding, that we did in Reynolds, Georgia,
last August 23rd.
And below....
A New York trip reunion...Only 3 weeks earlier, Ashley, Heather and I spent 5 days in New York City with some of my greatest friends. Brent, I think you possibly won the award for "traveled the furthest". It was a fast weekend of mostly me working and you helping, but everyone was so glad to see you and besides.....Blakely isn't too far out of
the way when you're going from New York City to Myrtle Beach....right? :-)














































Cousins & Family & Friends















































Paige, I could not love you more if you were actually my sister. Jonathan, you are such a wonderful guy and I am proud you are part of the "family" :-). What a special time in your lives.....thanks for letting the Four Seasons crew be a part. I love you both!


0 comments:

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs